Saturday 8 January, 2011

Finally the special moment is here...

Guys nowadays the things in my life are becoming crystal clear. I am realizing what is a perfect life for me. Finally I have realized money isnt everything n instead of earning lakhs together and spending no time with your special ones!! is it called any better life? Earning a lot and finally becoming a diabetic or chronic for some disease i dont want to suffer the rest whole of my life. Guys if you are collecting property for your sons and grand sons and grand grand sons, when will you enjoy the fruit of your hardwork???

And here is the special news I have at last found the right n perfect person for me. I dont know whether she likes me or not. She wears a smile on her face even she has a lot of pains in her heart. I know she has suffered a lot in her life. But she is courageous and cute. When i see her it gives me a feeling that she is one among my family, a kind of secured feeling!!!. I think she is the perfect match for me. And I wont tell her or my parents this, because i dont want to hurt my parents or anybody.Guys I am just kidding! Actually last week i watched 2 movies, Shaadi se Pehle and Vivah. So the same thing were going on mind. And whatever the plot i was explaining you, was just the things I saw in my dreams yesterday night.

Then about the career I have decided not to have a busy life in greed to earn money. Since I love teaching and have the skills, I have decided to become a professor in medical college. Thats enough for a perfect life. No need of going abroad every week to glorify my life and make others feel jealous. I want to enjoy every bit of my life with my beloved ones. I dont like to suffer a headache working for some others like a software engineer or a corporate guy, loosing even the power to reproduce, neglecting family n children.

The other day One pharmacist guided me to become a perfect doctor. For advising my patients I should be perfect not like telling them to sleep for atleast 6-7 hours and me working 20 hours a day.

So Guys I am planning to redesign my life. Already started the process of weight loss(juice fasting) today. Because I want to be in a position where I can advice my patients to reduce weight.

Ultimately I want to live a Perfect Meaningful Life.

No comments: