Sunday 20 February, 2011

Weight Loss: Little of Effort; Lot of Determination

Guys here are updates on my weight loss programme.
I started it on Monday last week. This time I had decided to put more determination than effort. And did nothing which could distract me from my programme. Didnt even fast, as it leads to mental disturbance to most of the obese people. So no opportunity for acidity symptoms to pop-up. Followed the simple rule that I had to eat with calorie consciousness and burn only whatever I eat. So the plan which worked out for me is step dieting+walking+little warm up exercises before walking.

So here are the results:
I have lost 3kg in just 14 days hooray!!! I just love it!!! And more than that whatever weight I lost was just fat, not water or fluid weight.

So thats it for now see you next week with fresh updates.
By the way my goal is 63. today i am 71. So not far away. Just little effort and lot of determination n patience.

No comments: