Sunday 13 March, 2011

7 idiots

hi guys, here I am after a long gap of 2 weeks. Dont worry I am not producing any 2nd part of movie '3 idiots'. So here I am with latest updates of my weight loss program. So its been 4 weeks since I started the weight loss program. Today I am so glad to share with you that totally I lost 7 idiots I mean 7 kg of fat in just 4 weeks. So the key to reach my goal will be consistency. I dont want to be like Indian cricket team. I am hoping i will reach my first goal of 63 kg in few weeks. Then will start my journey towards reducing it to 58kg. oh god just a thought of becoming 58kg runs a wave of thrill and confidence in me. Hope your support will continue along my program giving me the confidence and the enthusiasm to keep continuing.

Thanks a lot for the highest support....

-Shrinidhi Kulkarni



No comments: