Thursday 24 November, 2011

Where is god?


Where is god? If he is there, he is not capable of giving right justice. This is what you feel when you are capable of doing everything, yet can not change your fate. It really hurts when your efforts doesnt pay back. And its most heart breaking when family members laugh at your incapability to change your fate. This is how I am feeling today! Totally depressed!

I have to learn not to be humanitarian and not help without any gains! This is the lesson I learned today.
If i rethink about my capabilities, when people told i am overweight, fat, ugly looking, i took it as a challenge and reversed the situation. So I am 100% sure I will change my fate too. I have been egoistic throughout my life. So when people laugh at my incapability, I get hurt very easily. But the same thing becomes the stepping stone of my success. If I can be gentle, humanitarian and sensitive, becoming strong, commercial, greedy n harsh is a cakewalk for me. If I can help somebody selflessly, I can ruin somebody's life also.
Only I know what I am talking about. But I will prove that all the things are possible in my profession and it is not for losers!!! If you are adventurous and have lion's heart, welcome aboard to medical field!!!

No comments: