Tuesday 10 April, 2012

Nerve testing trip to Dharwad

I take this occasion to thank my wonderful dad for providing me an opportunity to perform an adventurous long drive to dharwad. My dad once more proved, he never says "NO" to whatever new thing I would like to try out! And even I have always tried to give my best whenever he has gifted me an opportunity. And I have never left him dejected whenever he gave me an opportunity.
Anyway here are the vital stats of the trip:
  • Total km covered in 3 days: 1008 km
  • Distance from Banglore - Dharwad: 450 km
  • Time taken to Travel: 7 hr
  • Maximum speed achieved while going: 92 km/hr 
  • Maximum speed achieved while coming back: 106 km/hr 
  • Return journey was bit more tiring for my bums :)
  • Route: Pune-Bangalore Highway (NH4)
  • Sorry for not posting any images. Because, couldnt take cam with me :  
So now for all those f**king bastards who ask "what you have done manly in your life? " I can say I kept my bums continuously on my bike for 7hrs and travelled 450 km at a stretch ;)
Thats all for now.
Bye.

No comments: