Saturday 25 June, 2011

Weight loss: Giving your best in tough times

Hi guys,
Back here to share my experiences n thoughts of my weight loss journey from 74kg to 64kg. First of all hats off to Mr.Vinod Gudi who inspired me to take the weight loss program seriously like never before. I just want to share that if you are a die hard person willing to loose weight at any cost you should definitely see before n after photos of Mr. Vinod Gudi. Everybody used to gossip that Vinod is too obese! As always persons who are obese they have low confidence level. But this guy took it as a challenge and wanted to shut the mouths of people permanently. You wont believe the fact that at present he weighs less than me. Ok anyways I want to thank him heartily for inspiring me and definitely he owes a big round of applause from everybody.

Coming to my experience during the weight loss programme, I lost weight from 74 to 67 very quickly within 1 month but after that since BMR drops down you will find the weight loss happening at a very slow rate. So whoever is into weight loss program I suggest them to stick to their program till they achieve their desired goal. Its all about your will power. Most of the people quit their program when the dont see any visible changes for some duration. So avoid doing so. And if you want to show the world what you are, stick with it and achieve ultimate results (Because the world around you thinks that obese people dont have any talents or they are incapable of achieving anything). So just crush the people who degrade you for your outer appearance.

Finally I want to suggest that dont follow the techniques given in the websites. The recipes they give and the workouts they ask you to do is most of the time impossible to follow in real world(doing weight loss in western countries and in india are far far different because of lack of resources). So I suggest you to ask advice from someone who has faced the situation you are in, and has done weight loss successfully. The person who has never gone through the trouble of weight loss can never understand the emotions and the way of thinking of obese person. So at any point of your weight loss program if you need any medical help or if there are any enquiries regarding weight loss, do mail me at ugetshri.udayanidhi@gmail.com. I will be the most happy person to share my knowledge and secrets of weight loss  with you. So if you have any friends or relatives or a person who is willing to do weight loss give him my contact, I am always ready to help. By the way I am not advertising myself because sharing knowledge for me never costs a single penny. This just my effort to help those people who want to come up in life.

 Contact me at:

ugetshri.udayanidhi@gmail.com
vi5shalkulkarni@gmail.com


Always ready to help you,
Yours
Shrinidhi Kulkarni

No comments: