Saturday 12 November, 2011

Gossiping Mentality of Indians


            Should I call it as a side effect of globalization? or effect of cultural exchange due to IT industry establishment? I dont know. But everyday one can sense how quickly the mentality of Indians is changing. With the modernization, blending into the life style of common Indian man even a coolie has started to use mobile. But the problem is not with the usage of technology, but the mercuric change in the way of thinking it has produced in Indian common man. India today doesnt have the cultural, moral, ethical richness what it previously claimed to have.

            I always face questions from my friends and relatives such as 'why do you talk to that person?' 'why do you go to there place?' 'he has committed lot of sins in life, why do you maintain friendship with him?' 'their domestic life is not good' and all. I mean when will we Indians have a broader vision n mind? If a person has committed any crime or sin in the past, I dont mind! What can I do for that? If the person maintains a good relationship with me, thats enough for me and its my duty to be the same to him. He has not done any harm to me! What could I do tomorrow, if a murderer or a rapist becomes my patient? Is it not my duty to give him the treatment?

             I dont know when will Indian people will stop interfering in others life? There is already too many mistakes to be corrected in our own life.When will we get rid of our habit of gossiping without any base and productivity. I think the habit has got mixed into our blood. Even I cant stop gossiping about others sometimes! Any treatment for this ailment?

No comments: