Friday 13 January, 2012

New year Resolution: Dream about to come true

After a week of tight schedule got some time to blog today as I have 2 consecutive holidays on Saturday and Sunday! As far as new year is concerned its been a very good start for me. On the eve of new year last year(2011) I made a resolution to reduce weight, and that dream came true for me after facing bit of struggle. Anyway this year on the 1st jan 2012 I have made a resolution according to which 'I will try to develop a very unique and different career profile than other doctors in coming days'. And voila! in few days I have got a very good opportunity which if God's grace is there on me it would be a great asset for my career profile.

Recently I got an opportunity to develop some animations for my the company in which my brother is working! I have sent some sample animations. If they like my work, they may give me the whole animation work to me. They are Developing some sort of educational software for diploma and engineering students of electronics. For which they are in search of good animations. If god wishes my dream will come true and it will add a different perspective and colour to my career profile! So below I am posting the sample animations I made.


And 2nd news is that I am so excited about my bike's birthday this month. Its a 2 year old toddler now! So I will be celebrating its 2nd birthday on the day I bought it. I am looking forward to 19th January with much much excitement. I have looked after it like my baby! Even the baby has been very sincere to me, just 'no problem bike'! So celebrating scratchless 2nd year!

No comments: