Friday 16 December, 2011

खुशिया बांटनेसे बढती है और दुःख बांटनेसे कम हो जाती है

Hi guys wanted to share couple of good news with you......

  • First of all, congratulations to my dad for presenting his first International Seminar Paper. The paper was presented today. He was very happy because very few people in 7 billion get the chance to present an International Level Seminar Paper. Even I am very happy for him. He told it was possible because of me, but according to me I was only a 'ನಿಮಿತ್ತ' set up by God. All credit goes to him! Because at his age just having the enthusiasm to present the paper itself is a greatest achievement. And more than that in, whatever way I am helping him today is all due to his support given throughout my life! Probably in my 22 years of life he has never said 'NO' to the things I wanted to do!  So a round of applause for him. I wish both my parents live with me till I die!
  • Next is my weight loss news. Finally after 1 year 1 month I have achieved the goal I had set for. Before 15 days only I reached the goal of 58 kg. But was waiting to confirm it. Because there are chances of false results due to fluid loss! So anyway, totally 18 kg lost in last 1 year. So all the credit goes to my friends and family for their continuous, unaltered support. Thank you very much guys!! And the big challenge ahead is to maintain the weight throughout the lifespan!
  • Then, bought Roti maker(Jaipan) and Induction Stove(Pigeon) from my saved money last week. They are right choices for hassle free, fast, energy efficient, Eco-friendly and cost effective cooking!

No comments: