Wednesday 21 December, 2011

Disadvantages of Weight gain/loss

Hi guys,

Here is a great friendly tip from me if you are trying to loose or gain weight. Please! please! n please! dont spend too much on clothing or dont by expensive clothing! The only problem I am facing after weight loss is I am having very few clothes of proper body fitting. I am getting frustrated because of repeated visits to tailor shopDevil. Since the clothes are bit expensive and I have not even worn them more than 10-15 times, I dont feel like discarding them! So went with the option of alteration. But the problem is the tailors dont take alteration jobs seriouslySad smile. They take 3 week or 1 month to alter 1 pant. Everyday you should go and prompt them about your cloth. After 1 month when they give finally, you find out that they have not done alteration properlyAnnoyed! So you take the cloth again! n some more visits to the shop! and this goes on and on and on!

Pardon me if I am exaggerating! But probably in the whole bangalore I must have done record visits to the tailor shop in the last 4 years! First for this reason,

and now for this reason,

as I am not being able to find my own body in my shirts!

Tell me to stop exaggeratingLaughing out loudRolling on the floor laughing!

No comments: