Thursday 1 December, 2011

So many things to share!!!


1. I love you my bhai jaan!(bro) n congratulations! Many many best wishes from me! I am the most happiest person for your success!!! Always remember the following -
 I am inspired by the waves of the ocean; not because they rise and fall; but because every time they fall they rise again........
- Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam

My dad to always tells me to learn 'how to face hardships in life and stand erect unshaken' from you. Thanks a lot for making all our parents' dreams come true! Hope to learn somethings from you in life!
 

2. Designed this Greeting Card for my sister. Yesterday it was her birthday, so posting it today. I was very happy for her. Although prepared it 15 days back only, wanted to maintain the surprise for her. So didn't post till today. The advantage of designing and printing yourself is cost gets reduced to 30% ! And also you can add the compliment n poem of your wish! You can add any rich graphic you wish!


3. Prepared these wheat dosa at room last time when brother visited. He told they were tasty!

Here is my last advice for today, if you want to experiment in any domain, you can do it. But never ever experiment in kitchen!!! It shows you have suicidal tendencies!!!
 

No comments: